BEST FRIENDS FOREVER

This blog belongs to XIMAX COMMUNICATION Sdn BHD
MARKETING AND DISTRIBUTION DEPARTMENT.
It shall be a platform for the sharing of ideas. We hope to be able to improve this blog in time.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 IS HERE

Happy New Year ya all..
I bet the fireworks display in the city were awesome. Didn't get a chance to see them despite being able to hear the blast coming from all over. Yup, the house is situated at a rather central area, and before the other buildings came up, we actually witness altogether about 7 fireworks displays. With the present global financial crisis, these people are still not scaling down their celebration. So what gives.... how come we are not behaving like there is a financial crisis.

As is, I welcomed the new year in front of the TV, babysitting my two kids. Awesome...quality time.

I have no photographs of fireworks to put in tonite, but what I have for you this time is something that I took from Lin's desk.


I hope you like it as much as I do. I am hoping the next entry will not take too long. Wishing everyone a Happy and Blessed New Year. May all your dreams come true.

No comments: